New Recruiting Name for 2015 | The Boneyard

New Recruiting Name for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Er ... exactly which players in the 2015 Class are we still chasing at this point?

I wish at least one more highly-ranked player (read KLS) would announce unexpectedly early, just to clarify for Geno how to allocate his last few schollies.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Camara could be someone the staff liked when they were watching Sadie. Or she may be an alternative if we lose out on Butler, Samuelson, Cox, or McCoy. I don't interpret this as necessarily indicating that we're slipping with the aforementioned kids.

I think KLS will announce according to the schedule she has laid out. I think Geno and the BY would like an earlier commitment. I'm willing to wait, as long as she commits to us.

I'm still hopeful about Butler. It may be a tough decision for Natalie.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I am under the impression that Walz is heavily after her. I liked seeing that she has been invited to try out for the U18 team that he will be assisting this year. That is one good way to learn if you can work with the style of a coach, play for them.
Sorry BY'ers, but I hope this one lands in the ACC with us.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I am under the impression that Walz is heavily after her. I liked seeing that she has been invited to try out for the U18 team that he will be assisting this year. That is one good way to learn if you can work with the style of a coach, play for them.
Sorry BY'ers, but I hope this one lands in the ACC with us.

Walz is heavily after a lot of kids. He likes to cast a wide net.

L'ville has made the final 5 of Canadian Eternati Willock (6-2 F). The others are Pitt, Mich State, Texas and UNC. Louisville was also reportedly after 5th year transfer Shae Kelley of ODU (6-1 W) who opted instead for Minnesota.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Walz already has verbals from #15 Cole and #21 Jones. See the other thread on updated rankings.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I read that Camara is a solid student. I think she has a photographic memory. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom