45 bux for Boise and Stony Brook.

Attachments

• image-3075276292.jpg
    image-3075276292.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 62

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Just put it on the blog. It's a great deal to get some casual fans at the stadium.
Don't go getting the big head but you're doing great work on the blog. we all appreciate it -- and way to ask the tough question at the presser.

Reaction Score
Don't go getting the big head but you're doing great work on the blog. we all appreciate it -- and way to ask the tough question at the presser.

That's the other Matt. I'd love to take credit for it though! He does great work, no doubt.

Reaction Score
TateisGreat said:
Another UConn email that I don't get

You didn't receive the email from UCONN, or it was not understood? If the former, there are a few likely reasons.

Reaction Score
You didn't receive the email from UCONN, or it was not understood? If the former, there are a few likely reasons.
Yeah I didn't get the email from UConn nor have I ever gotten an email from UConn concerning football. I been getting season tickets since the Rent opened

Reaction Score
There is one for the students as well, $20 "friends & family" tickets.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 7.51.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 7.51.28 AM.png
    169 KB · Views: 45
Reaction Score
Yeah I didn't get the email from UConn nor have I ever gotten an email from UConn concerning football. I been getting season tickets since the Rent opened

Unless you asked to unsubscribe from some UCONN marketing mailings, that seems strange. You should not have to contact you UCONN given you're a season ticket holder and likely a UCONN Club/Foundation donor as a result, but perhaps an email request sent to UCONN's athletic ticket office will result in you be included in mail distribution lists. athtickets@uconn.edu
Or, write to Susie and you may be included in athletics marketing and donor solicitation lists to boot: susan.herbst@uconn.edu; president@uconn.edu

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Da_Aisijimo_Gou said:
Unless you asked to unsubscribe from some UCONN marketing mailings, that seems strange. You should not have to contact you UCONN given you're a season ticket holder and likely a UCONN Club/Foundation donor as a result, but perhaps an email request sent to UCONN's athletic ticket office will result in you be included in mail distribution lists. athtickets
Or, write to Susie and you may be included in athletics marketing and donor solicitation lists to boot: susan.herbst ; president

If you have an online account with the UConn Ticket office, there is a check box in your profile where you can subscribe/unsubscribe from these lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom