New! Podcast with RB Nathan Carter | The Boneyard

New! Podcast with RB Nathan Carter

Reaction Score
Hi everyone,

Got some time with Nathan Carter for The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast. We talk about his own podcast he’s been doing, look back on last year, and preview the year ahead. Really enjoyed my convo with him. Seems like him and the team have really bought in to Coach Mora and the rest of the staff.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Great interview. I really enjoyed the questions that you asked.

Carter is impressive. For his age, he really seems to get the big picture. Loved hearing him talk about players who will make an impact this year...and he even talked about other RBs. He came across as a strong team player with a great positive attitude about UConn's future.

Thanks for sharing!

Reaction Score
Nathan was also recruited by Army and Cornell, I suspect there was more ivy interest. It’s obvious he was more than a 2 star coming out of high school. Awesome recruit by the previous staff. Loved what he had to say about the current staff. I hope they provide Nathan with a much improved oline and give him a shot at making money playing.

does anyone know who Nathan’s recruiter was?

Reaction Score
That was impressive. His positive, glass half-full attitude seemed genuine and infectious. When asked about which game he’s circled this year from among some bigger name teams, I love how he answered “Utah St”!
When he said UConn will surprise our opponents with our talent and our schemes,it didn’t seem cliché. (I also upped my Over wager of the number of UConn wins—lol).
He’s easy to root for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom