New! Podcast Series with Alex Karaban | The Boneyard

New! Podcast Series with Alex Karaban

Reaction Score
Hi all,

The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast has gotten Alex Karaban to come on twice a month to give some insight into the basketball season! The first episode is live and I'll be dropping it early on YouTube/Twitter - so be sure to give a follow! Audio will be out tomorrow morning. In the first episode we talk about Alex's transition to UConn, opening night, what to look for over the next couple of weeks and more.

Reaction Score
Jared, this was a fantastic listen. Looking forward to following throughout the season. Karaban is a poised, focused, mature guy, who speaks confidently. I am excited about his (and the team’s) development as the season progresses.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
NIL?
39050B71-C903-4BEB-A5D3-0CDC2C2A080B.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hi all,

The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast has gotten Alex Karaban to come on twice a month to give some insight into the basketball season! The first episode is live and I'll be dropping it early on YouTube/Twitter - so be sure to give a follow! Audio will be out tomorrow morning. In the first episode we talk about Alex's transition to UConn, opening night, what to look for over the next couple of weeks and more.

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed that insight from on the court, and in practice perspective. The kid did a great job of telling us what us fans want to hear. I am assuming that he is in this with the approval and or guidance from coach. Seems like the right player for the job. Can't wait to hear more.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Hi all,

Great get!

Kids gonna be a beast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom