New! Pod with Alex Karaban Previewing NCAA Tourney | The Boneyard

New! Pod with Alex Karaban Previewing NCAA Tourney

Reaction Score
Great video. Alex said he became excited about UConn with the final four game against Florida. That was 2011 and he remembered Kemba's run. That 2011 postseason was one for the ages. That team was a great story. Great memory Alex and we all hope you make many happy memories for UConn in 3 more years. Go UConn.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry the game against Florida was the 2014 postseason. Glad you fell in love with uconn then Alex.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
These are the best. Thanks so much

Reaction Score
If you ever wonder if being successful in the NCAA Tournament has an affect on recruits, listen to the end when Karaban explains why he first started liking UConn. And he was in middle school back then but it carried through to his high school years when he was being recruited.

Reaction Score
Karaban is referring to this game.

I recently rewatched that game and the run started when KO inserted TSam.
I think they now were concerned with three different people penetrating which caused Bazz to get more single coverage.
I almost missed that game because my grandson had a BB game in Chandler . We hadn’t eaten so we stopped at Texas Roadhouse as the game was underway . When we were eating my wife said she would check on the score because she knew if I did I was gone.
Finally with me going through withdrawal she said go.
I watched the last 10 minutes at the bar and when the gun sounded a waiter and I were high giving as the bar patrons gave us dirty looks
i still have no idea who the other UConn fan was.

Reaction Score
awesome stuff per usual!

for anyone who wants to feel old, alex was 11 years old (and probably in 5th grade) when he and his friend watched the 2014 final four, haha.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom