New! Pod with Alex Karaban on Providence Big Win | The Boneyard

New! Pod with Alex Karaban on Providence Big Win

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Alex talks about how basketball obsessed he is but he walks the walk, too. How many college freshman would regularly participate in a fan podcast for no money? This kid eats, drinks, and breathes basketball. It's awesome to see.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Alex talks about how basketball obsessed he is but he walks the walk, too. How many college freshman would regularly participate in a fan podcast for no money? This kid eats, drinks, and breathes basketball. It's awesome to see.
I could be wrong, but the days of no money, are long gone.

NIL

Reaction Score
Yea, thanks to the sponsor of the podcast, The Bone Yard Huskyz Club, we've worked out NIL deals with Alex, Jackson Mitchell (Football), and Cheyenne Sprecher (Field Hockey) for the pod. Hoping to get some other players on board as well!

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I stand corrected. That's great that he's making some money off of this. I don't think it diminishes my point either (but maybe it does ¯\(ツ)/¯).

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
These are awesome. Love hearing AKs thoughts. Thanks Jared!

Does no one else on the team want to talk like this? Would love to hear from some of the other guys.

Reaction Score
Another excellent podcast. The Hurley sideline drink question was great. My guess is either apple juice or gatorade (likely a concoction of two different kinds).

Reaction Score
Great job on the podcast. Very encouraging how Alex has so successfully applied his learnings from the first game to do much better the second game.

Reaction Score
Yea, thanks to the sponsor of the podcast, The Bone Yard Huskyz Club, we've worked out NIL deals with Alex, Jackson Mitchell (Football), and Cheyenne Sprecher (Field Hockey) for the pod. Hoping to get some other players on board as well!

Genuinely curious what AK or other athletes make via NIL for guest appearances on podcasts. Are you able to share? All good either way, just wondering.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom