New Pod: Dana O'Neil on UConn/Big East and Book Giveaway | The Boneyard

New Pod: Dana O'Neil on UConn/Big East and Book Giveaway

Reaction Score
Had a blast getting some time with Dana O'Neil for the Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast. We talked about her new book on the Big East - looking back at what the other schools in the league thought of UConn in the early days, Calhoun and the job he did, the league falling apart, and a whole lot more. At the end we do a lightning round of questions where I asked Dana for her Big East Mt. Rushmore... tweet me your thoughts @ctscoreboardpod (or post them here) and I'll pick my favorite and send them a copy of Dana's book! Enjoy!

Reaction Score
Read the book already and loved it. Got it as a Christmas gift for my Dad, who's a lifelong hoops junkie, and knew I had to break it in before gifting. Easy read with great educational history of the Big East, especially for us younger fans.

Reaction Score
Read the book already and loved it. Got it as a Christmas gift for my Dad, who's a lifelong hoops junkie, and knew I had to break it in before gifting. Easy read with great educational history of the Big East, especially for us younger fans.

Exactly. Being late 20s it was great to read more about the Louie/Rollie days

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom