New Orleans F4 2020 | The Boneyard

New Orleans F4 2020

Reaction Score
I received 2 emails from the NCAA in last 3 days about the Presale for past purchasers of F4 tix for next years F4 in NOLA. Usually only nosebleed seats go on sale and usually just after this years F4. The better seats always went on sale in Oct. These emails mentioned in the fine print that there was a change this year, but didn't explain the changes.
I went online today at 10 am to check it out and found out they were indeed selling lower bowl seats, but at 10:02 am, only 2 end zone sections at each end were available and I could not get 4 seats together. Ended up getting 2 seats in section 106 and 2 in 107 after many attempts.
Did anyone else have this problem? I didn't see anything on BY about this issue, unless I missed it. Poorly advertised for such a major change in practice. Very disappointed in how the NCAA handled this.

Reaction Score
Did anyone else have this problem? I didn't see anything on BY about this issue, unless I missed it. Poorly advertised for such a major change in practice. Very disappointed in how the NCAA handled this.[/QUOTE]

You should never be disappointed in anything the NCAA does.... Always expect them to screw things up, and then on the rare occurrence when they do something right, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Did anyone else have this problem? I didn't see anything on BY about this issue, unless I missed it. Poorly advertised for such a major change in practice. Very disappointed in how the NCAA handled this.

You should never be disappointed in anything the NCAA does.... Always expect them to screw things up, and then on the rare occurrence when they do something right, you'll be pleasantly surprised![/QUOTE]
Missed the email by an hour and only got uppers.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
My daughter, who has never purchased FF tickets (because I always purchase them), got the Email 5/21. I have purchased every year since '02 and didn't get the Email until the 22nd. What's up with that? NCAA is still just as advertised. Incompetent is still a complement.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I got the email, but my presale does not start until today (3/28) at 10:30 a.m. I'll let you know what my options are when I log in.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
I got the email, but my presale does not start until today (3/28) at 10:30 a.m. I'll let you know what my options are when I log in.
Mine started yesterday at 10AM. Interesting, to say the least. I've gotten a couple follow up Emails that I just deleted.

Last edited:

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Yeah, only upper bowl available today. Im not even wasting my time buying that crap. I usually buy early, in the 200 sections of the arena. I can't do the upper decks of arenas, significant vertigo issues that somehow gets aggravated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom