New OC John Dunn and OL coach Frank Giufre Introductory Press Conference | The Boneyard

New OC John Dunn and OL coach Frank Giufre Introductory Press Conference

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Sounds like we're scaling things back from the RL era (if one year is an era). We'll see how it works. He presents himself well at least.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He's probably just sick of the Twitter trolls

Can't you ignore notifications though? Seems like that presence is a big part of the job of an AD in today's day and age, especially in a program that really needs to be active in working on its image and attracting fans

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Love Giufre already. I hope that there is more access to these guys going forward. I am not sure if it is our weak press press coverage, UConn PR, or RE limits the staff’s visibility, but I think it is a missed opportunity. Lashlee and Grimes were not very visible at all other than Lashlee tweets about Auburn and all things not UConn.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Love Giufre already. I hope that there is more access to these guys going forward. I am not sure if it is our weak press press coverage, UConn PR, or RE limits the staff’s visibility, but I think it is a missed opportunity. Lashlee and Grimes were not very visible at all other than Lashlee tweets about Auburn and all things not UConn.

I believe it's RE limiting availability for coordinators

Reaction Score
I'm liking what these guys are saying. If they can walk the walk the Huskies will look even better this year.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
And this is with Sherriffs graduated.

I'm confused as to how this is calculated. Shirreffs and Newsome are huge losses; you'd think they'd account for more. Still, we are returning a ton of our OL and all WRs, as well as another key RB in Mensah and also Hopkins

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
And this is with Sherriffs graduated.

And without Newsome too.

Just doesn't feel true, does it? But I'm going to just assume it's true and get pumped up for the upcoming season! :cool:

Reaction Score
And without Newsome too.

Just doesn't feel true, does it? But I'm going to just assume it's true and get pumped up for the upcoming season! :cool:
My assumption is its calculated from yards gained while certain players are on the field?! Sounds like a skewed statistic all around. I'm sure I'm way off on this one. Production would lead me to believe it is yards gained by returning players.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom