New Normal? | The Boneyard

New Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this what UConn basketball is now?

Struggling game in and game out against mediocre mid-majors? Decrying a lack of Top 25 votes? Pondering the strength of the bubble in mid-January?

I grant that we're still feeling the effects of a period of abysmal recruiting, which the 5th-year transfers are an attempt to paper over. But I'll tell you this: if we don't see a major turnaround in the next 3 years starting with KO's first unfettered recruiting class (a very promising one in 2016, I might add), we could be witnessing the end of our flirtation with blue blood status.

Reaction Score
Is this what UConn basketball is now?

Struggling game in and game out against mediocre mid-majors? Decrying a lack of Top 25 votes? Pondering the strength of the bubble in mid-January?

I grant that we're still feeling the effects of a period of abysmal recruiting, which the 5th-year transfers are an attempt to paper over. But I'll tell you this: if we don't see a major turnaround in the next 3 years starting with KO's first unfettered recruiting class (a very promising one in 2016, I might add), we could be witnessing the end of our flirtation with blue blood status.
Honestly it won't be three years until the blue blood status is gone. Blue bloods don't play in two straight NIT's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom