New Movie Trailers Thread

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
I'd completely given up on M. Night Shyamalan, until I watched "Split" on a whim. I was impressed. So of course now I'm gonna have to check this out next year.

Oh no. I don't pay too much attention to Rotten Tomatoes scores, but only 36% is not good. That's the critics rating. Audience ratings are 79% but under audience reviews it's mostly speculative stuff by people who haven't seen the movie yet, which is stupid and useless. I was looking forward to this but it's looking like a "wait for DVD" flick.

Oh no. I don't pay too much attention to Rotten Tomatoes scores, but only 36% is not good. That's the critics rating. Audience ratings are 79% but under audience reviews it's mostly speculative stuff by people who haven't seen the movie yet, which is stupid and useless. I was looking forward to this but it's looking like a "wait for DVD" flick.
I find that I can't trust Rotten Tomatoes at all, ESPECIALLY the critics who told me that Star Wars the Worst Jedi was a great movie. It's all too politicized. Having said that, I wanted to see a sequel to Unbreakable for years, and when Split was a success and tied into that universe, I got pretty excited about the idea. But....something in the trailers just didn't do it for me and I lost a lot of enthusiasm for it. Hopefully it's a good movie, but I haven't felt compelled to rush out and see it.