New kits for 2016/17 | The Boneyard

New kits for 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love it as teams start leaking or releasing their new kits for the coming year. Bordeaux is coming out of the gates with an "interesting" third kit, to say the least.

image.jpeg

Reaction Score
What's a kit? I had a mess kit in boy scouts. FYI: Cool uniform in your pic.

Now I am going to watch MLB's Nationals Steven Strassburg throw some Fields.

Reaction Score
Love it as teams start leaking or releasing their new kits for the coming year. Bordeaux is coming out of the gates with an "interesting" third kit, to say the least.

View attachment 13773

I think the kit managers for that team were having a little too much Bordeaux when they came up with that one. At least Lyon's new kit sticks with tradition with slight modern, simplistic take. Should look nice to CL play next season. No alternate kit so far.

Lyon 16-17 Home and Away Kits Released - Footy Headlines

Speaking of CL, after Arsenal and Lyon, my two primary European Club teams, my secondary team, Club Brugge, also made the Champions League next season. I have their old kit from 2002 when I visited the city for my honeymoon. Fantastic city. Waiting for their new kit, too, which is always a wildcard with Nike in the mix.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Arsenal's new Home Kit for next season. I guess they had to release/launch it earlier than they wanted (Puma and Arsenal) because the new signing's (Granit Xhaka) girlfriend posted some pictures on Snapchat or something of him in an new Arsenal Kit. Even before he is announced as a new signing. WAGs, what are you gonna do?

Not sure what the stripe down the middle of the shirt signifies. Arsenal is split into Pro-Wenger/Anti-Wenger??

gun__1463989472_kit711.png

Reaction Score

What's a Fields? People still watch MLB? So you're the one.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Arsenal's new Home Kit for next season. I guess they had to release/launch it earlier than they wanted (Puma and Arsenal) because the new signing's (Granit Xhaka) girlfriend posted some pictures on Snapchat or something of him in an new Arsenal Kit. Even before he is announced as a new signing. WAGs, what are you gonna do?

Not sure what the stripe down the middle of the shirt signifies. Arsenal is split into Pro-Wenger/Anti-Wenger??

gun__1463989472_kit711.png

Stuff like this is what makes Americans scared of corporate uniform takeover. Go Fly Emirates! Beat Puma or Sharp or whatever!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Stuff like this is what makes Americans scared of corporate uniform takeover. Go Fly Emirates! Beat Puma or Sharp or whatever!
Americans can be stupid.

But then again, Rollerball.

Reaction Score

Way back when the misses allowed me to spend days playing video games, I played FIFA a lot and at work, I had to deal with a German insurance company called Victoria (now ERGO). They were absolutely incompetent and rude. Victoria used to be the shirt sponsor for a Bundesliga team - Schalke 04. On a bad day, I would drop the console AI skill level to basic and use my team (usually Arsenal or Lyon or Bayren if I was really mad) and just hammer them 12 to 0 by half at least. It was good medicine.

Reaction Score

In leagues with no salary cap, if you're a fan of a team with deep pocketed shirt sponsors then it's fantastic. I love it. Capitalism is fantastic and I'd prefer that to some stupid PC Richards jingle.

Reaction Score

Euroweenie: the "keeper" is walking out onto the "pitch" in the new "kit".

Reaction Score
Way back when the misses allowed me to spend days playing video games, I played FIFA a lot and at work, I had to deal with a German insurance company called Victoria (now ERGO). They were absolutely incompetent and rude. Victoria used to be the shirt sponsor for a Bundesliga team - Schalke 04. On a bad day, I would drop the console AI skill level to basic and use my team (usually Arsenal or Lyon or Bayren if I was really mad) and just hammer them 12 to 0 by half at least. It was good medicine.
My son hates Man City so much that he plays with them on FIFA and deliberately scores own goals against himself. I questioned his enjoyment, but his argument was similar to yours (without the work affiliation since he is 9).

Reaction Score
My son hates Man City so much that he plays with them on FIFA and deliberately scores own goals against himself. I questioned his enjoyment, but his argument was similar to yours (without the work affiliation since he is 9).

I'm worse. I will deliberately try to injure Kyle Beckerman. Usually get 2-3 red cards. Worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom