New Jalen Adams vid | The Boneyard

New Jalen Adams vid

pj

Reaction Score
Looks like a lot of work on his stepback. Would be very happy to see him hone in on it.

That's mostly a strength move so if he really focused on strength and conditioning this off-season it would be no surprise that it's better.

Reaction Score
Need him to shoot good from 3 this year.
Will be hard to stop if that happens

Reaction Score
It was a narrow video, was it supposed to be like that? Look, Jalen’s outside shooting was going to improve every summer because he worked on it. Color me a skeptic. Brimah was going to the next level every summer. Now Jalen is talented enough to be one of the best guards in the country even shooting 32% from 3 but to be an NBA draft pick he needs that shot. Maybe he did realize his entire NBA future rested on it?

Reaction Score
lol.. crossed up Napheesa pretty good. Step back looks good. Brief shot of Gilbert hanging with him. I think it bodes well for us if those two going at it with one another in practice everyday.

Reaction Score
It was a narrow video, was it supposed to be like that? Look, Jalen’s outside shooting was going to improve every summer because he worked on it. Color me a skeptic. Brimah was going to the next level every summer. Now Jalen is talented enough to be one of the best guards in the country even shooting 32% from 3 but to be an NBA draft pick he needs that shot. Maybe he did realize his entire NBA future rested on it?

Different coaches, older athlete. No leap from a player is guaranteed, but we can certainly hope.

Reaction Score
He will be special. If Gilbert stays healthy and plays a Boatright role, look out. The talent is there for this team to make some noise. They need to want it.

Reaction Score
Question. Jalen does not appear to have a 3 point shot where he rises up and shoots the ball while in the air? We've all seen him shoot it starting from a standing position where his feet do not get off the ground at the start, his midrange he will leave the floor but not always. The reason I ask is because a guard has to be more open to get it off the way he does it rather than like Ray Allen where the jump itself clears space. Maybe he does jump at times but not usually at the 3 point line. Anyway this is what I've always noticed about his shooting.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Question. Jalen does not appear to have a 3 point shot where he rises up and shoots the ball while in the air? We've all seen him shoot it starting from a standing position where his feet do not get off the ground at the start, his midrange he will leave the floor but not always. The reason I ask is because a guard has to be more open to get it off the way he does it rather than like Ray Allen where the jump itself clears space. Maybe he does jump at times but not usually at the 3 point line. Anyway this is what I've always noticed about his shooting.

The game has changed... take a "jump shot" akin to Ray Allen is ever rare thing. Many players are shooting it on the way up as well. There is a post around here that someone broke this down.

Reaction Score
The game has changed... take a "jump shot" akin to Ray Allen is ever rare thing. Many players are shooting it on the way up as well. There is a post around here that someone broke this down.
If he shot like Steph Curry it would be different. He can still dominate a game but on shooting it's wait and see.

Reaction Score
Thats great enough videos, enough talking its time to win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom