New Info on ESPN? | The Boneyard

New Info on ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Why is there no news on ESPN. Same old, same old for days on end. And that stress sweat ad makes me break out....It seems the lull is worse than ever before, or am I misremembering?

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Stories about the upcoming WNBA season; news about players in the WNBA; predictions about the summer's games; predictions about next year in WCBB; studies of last year's season and all the things that happened; news about the sport in general; discussions of what happened overseas last year....why is there nothing? Not even a new ad? It would seem the sport has disappeared.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
If you really want to get depressed, check out the link to Division 1 Coaching Changes for this season.

Ohio State hasn't hired anyone, Alabama isn't vacant and Stephanie Glance, the new coach at Columbia, apparently didn't come from another school (she did). And those are just the obvious.

Same as last year, I sent them a note mid-summer and it still was never updated. Apparently, the theory, as far as I can tell, is that no one cares.:(

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thought you was expecting more college stuff

welp if you want more of Griner click here

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I would like some news BESIDES the three to see.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
PS they should hire any of hundreds of kids I know that could make their website hum with interest. It's a shame.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
PS they should hire any of hundreds of kids I know that could make their website hum with interest. It's a shame.
might be loaded with rap music, tattoos and drinking contest

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Well, they would have to be kids with an interest in the WNBA and WCBB. They are out there! Why not tap in, and keep things lively for the summer? I wish they would do SOMETHING...I'd even take tattoos...if they were of bouncing balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom