New Ice Puppies... | The Boneyard

New Ice Puppies...

Reaction Score
They should have had Kondelík proofread the name of his hometown.

Reaction Score
They should have had Kondelík proofread the name of his hometown.
To be fair, UConn's Twitter person may have kicked back a few Budějovický Budvars (real Budweisers). However, Jáchym Kondelík's hometown, České Budějovice, is a great place to visit and not just for the Budvar brewery tour and free samples.

Reaction Score
To be fair, UConn's Twitter person may have kicked back a few Budějovický Budvars (real Budweisers). However, Jáchym Kondelík's hometown, České Budějovice, is a great place to visit and not just for the Budvar brewery tour and free samples.
It would be really cool to regularly get a couple of Czech and/or Slovak ice puppies. With time the UConn Twitter person will learn about the Czech place names. Meanwhile I will cut him/her some slack, especially if they did have the good taste to throw back a couple of Budějovický Budvars. As you know Budweis is the German for České Budějovice, so something from there is Budweiser this or Budweiser that. However, I'll stick my neck out a bit, and you and Jáchym can disagree, but Koutský 12° Světlý Ležák from the border region near Bavaria may be the best Czech pilsner style lager.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom