New Geico Fight Song | The Boneyard

New Geico Fight Song

Reaction Score
"James Bouknight, R.J. Cole, Whaley, Martin, R.J. Cole! Scoop! There it is! Scoop! There it is! Shot-blockas! Shotblocka! Shot-blockas! Shotblocka!"

-Based on "Scoop" Commercial
I like the idea, but you used Cole twice. The flow could also use a little tweaking. How about:

"Iiiiiii-saiah Whaley, RJ Cole, Bouknight, Andre Jackson, Sanogo! Hoop! There it is!"

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I like the idea, but you used Cole twice. The flow could also use a little tweaking. How about:

"Iiiiiii-saiah Whaley, RJ Cole, Bouknight, Andre Jackson, Sanogo! Hoop! There it is!"

Seems like there is an extra syllable with Andre Jackson. Should use Martin anyway as he is the starter.

eye-Zay-ah WHEY-lee, R-jay-cole, Bouk-nite, MAR-ten, Sah-NOGO....

I mean if we are going to do this, let's do it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
"James Bouknight, R.J. Cole, Whaley, Martin, R.J. Cole! Scoop! There it is! Scoop! There it is! Shot-blockas! Shotblocka! Shot-blockas! Shotblocka!"

-Based on "Scoop" Commercial

I've seen that commercial probably 40 times and I still laugh every time the husband starts dancing and his wife leaves the room. The look on his face kills me for some reason.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I've seen that commercial probably 40 times and I still laugh every time the husband starts dancing and his wife leaves the room. The look on his face kills me for some reason.
Interesting. I always thought that Tasha was his wife and that it's their daughter who leaves the room when he starts dancing with the wife.

In any event, the key to the whole commercial imo is that the husband has the moves to pull it off.

Reaction Score
I had the same reaction, when he starts dancing and then looks at his wife. Great stuff.

ZQz9yXO.gif

Reaction Score
That's actually their daughter. Once she realizes that both of her parents are getting into it, she's done. I've got a nine-year old girl (going on 19) so I know that look very well.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Maybe it's because Tag Team are older and don't take themselves as seriously, but "Scoop" is somehow way better than the original "Whoomp, There it is". If they don't come up with an extended version and release it, they are missing out on a potentially great opportunity.

Reaction Score
Interesting. I always thought that Tasha was his wife and that it's their daughter who leaves the room when he starts dancing with the wife.

In any event, the key to the whole commercial imo is that the husband has the moves to pull it off.

I guess that makes more sense. Honestly, I don't think I've ever paid attention to what's being said at the beginning when the camera is just on the woman at the counter. But goshdarn when he looks confused and then busts a move with that big grin on his face it is high comedy.

Reaction Score

That makes more sense now. The daughter looks ashamed that her father suddenly starts dancing. It's brilliant. The mike work and twirl with the ice cream scoop is a nice touch too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom