New Features | The Boneyard

New Features

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There will be a few new/improved features with the recent upgrade. The first is a search feature that shows a thread starter up to five previous posts to see if the topic has already been discussed. It won't always be a great match, but three or four should be close.

Also, at the bottom of a thread are up to five past threads matching the topic being discussed.

Please DO NOT use this feature to bump old threads unless it is an off topic thread (beer, pizza, BREAKING NEWS, etc).

40F79D3D-9160-48F5-9899-8A451F3BC749.png

Last edited:

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Any possibility we could have our own marketplace for selling UConn goods where you get a cut? Maybe a flat posting fee of $1 per item. I have some goodies that I'd rather sell here to a captive UConn audience than on eBay. Just a thought for a revenue stream, but obviously I have no clue what it would take to do.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Any possibility we could have our own marketplace for selling UConn goods where you get a cut? Maybe a flat posting fee of $1 per item. I have some goodies that I'd rather sell here to a captive UConn audience than on eBay. Just a thought for a revenue stream, but obviously I have no clue what it would take to do.

Feel free to post. If there are more who want to do so we can do a running thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom