New Feature | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Feature

temery

What?
Reaction Score
On most forums you can now select a "Question" tab, which allows up and down voting for replies. Those viewing the thread can sort replies by votes to see the most popular replies first. Votes are anonymous, so don't worry about the poster whining about your vote.

Ill add this to other forums, if it seems useful ...

Reaction Score
Like the change.

All ya old folks who don't like it can head off to the Women's board. LOL! I kid I kid!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I have never seen a meltdown online like the one when we were allowed to "dislike." Temery is not going down that road again.
You know, if you can only question the OP, and you cannot "dislike" any comments.....

Only "Content Makers" are putting anything on the line.

8893, prankster, and so many others, who are comment full and content free contributors for the most part, get to skate for the LIKEs..!

Reaction Score
Temery does a great job and has for years. I would die without the yard or equivalent going back to prodigy days.

f chef

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I have never seen a meltdown online like the one when we were allowed to "dislike." Temery is not going down that road again.
Some people think it worked well, but just took a while. ;)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Holy crap this makes me feel old and out of date. I can't even imagine this is talking about. Isn't it enough that I remember my password?
I was going to say the same thing BL - I have zero idea what this is about
As far as likes and people be a "whore" for them?
At my age, I don't give a crap what people feel my opinion is. After 40 plus years in corporate management and 25 years of coaching soccer, many at a high level, I've heard it all and I have become oblivious. I just look at folks now and think, you will learn in time.
So if the majority like this - I'm all for it but I probably won't play

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom