New ESPN Deep Dive on Maya's Crusade | The Boneyard

New ESPN Deep Dive on Maya's Crusade

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sarah Spain had a long interview with her a few weeks ago and Mina Kimes just did a ESPN Daily Podcast this morning on Maya with Katie Barnes.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
I suppose we can legitimately debate whether D or Stewie or Maya was the best while at UConn (Stewie, Maya, then D, thanks for not asking :D ) but Maya has been the best person since leaving UConn.

She is a hero and a role model.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I found the interview eloquent, insightful and inspiring.
Maya is a credit to her country and beyond.

I first wrote "human race" but it seems presumptuous.
Perhaps, there is no superlative equivalent to her soulfulness.

Reaction Score
I read this case very carefully.

1. Irons, a black man, aged 16 was sentenced by an all-white jury for 50 years for a violent home invasion .
2. There were no corroborating witnesses, fingerprints, DNA, or blood evidence connecting Irons to the crime.
3. March 26, 2020. Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt filed a writ of certiorari in the case, saying Cole County Judge Daniel Green overstepped his authority and “abused” his discretion when ordering Jonathan Irons’ convictions and sentences for first-degree assault, first-degree burglary and armed criminal action vacated.

Thank you Maya ....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Now Renee has followed suit. I wouldn’t expect anything less with Maya leading the way. Maya has always been a selfless person with such great character and class. If I could only have a small percentage of what she is.

Reaction Score
Let's see now - we started with Rebecca and then continued with Diana, Sue, Stewie, Maya, Renee and numerous others who have made contributions far greater off than on the court. It's a reflection of the family at home and away. I am not only proud of these young ladies, I am proud to be a fan of their accomplishments.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom