New Episode - In Storrs Now Podcast | The Boneyard

New Episode - In Storrs Now Podcast

Reaction Score
Listened to the 1st half this morning on my way to work. Great job guys, love your banter. You are fast becoming one of my favorite podcasts.

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
Is this a pay service?

Nope, everything is free to listen to on stitcher, apple podcasts, spotify and any of the other major platforms! You can also stream directly on the website.

If a provider is trying to charge you, please let us know immediately as this in error. We are 100 percent committed to never charging listeners as it is honestly something that we both really enjoy doing and sharing.

Reaction Score
Spotify itself isn’t free...but if you subscribe to Spotify you can listen to In Storrs Now along with anything else on the platform.

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
Listened to the 1st half this morning on my way to work. Great job guys, love your banter. You are fast becoming one of my favorite podcasts.

Thank you! We truly have been talking UConn sports (and consistently disagreeing) since 2004 on East Campus... only difference now is the mics

Reaction Score
Pretty relaxing and light listen. I like listening to sports commentary that doesn't insult my team or spew false information. This was good for my mood and blood pressure while sitting at my desk knocking out my to do list. Good job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom