New Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Curt Miller optimistic, looks for growth in Year Two with Sun | The Boneyard

New Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Curt Miller optimistic, looks for growth in Year Two with Sun

Reaction Score
Training camp for the Connecticut Sun opened this week with two of last year’s first round draft choices recovering from knee surgeries, a procedurally suspended star not around due to an Achilles injury, a former all-star in camp trying to come back from multiple surgeries, and a starting point guard with her foot in a boot.

Just a normal day in Uncasville, for Curt Miller right?

In spite of all of the above, year two of the Miller coaching era, a/k/a year one of the Miller General Manager era began with optimism.

I talked to Curt yesterday at Media day; we talked about the team, injuries, who he thinks will break out this year and his thoughts on making the team of individual players (including Kelly Faris)

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Nice job David.
Seemed a little dark on Banham's future health (is praying a "plan"?), nervous about committing to Allie for the same reason.
Long shot Jen Hamson is making a statement in camp, but what post do you cut to keep her? Tough call.
Seemed to suggest Kelly may finally succumb to the talent pressure in the W.
Sky-high on JJ (me too) and predicting big things for Tuck.

IMO Starting line-up on 5/13: Alex, Jasz, JJ, Lynetta, Alyssa. Tuck and Williams first off the bench. What do you think?

Reaction Score
I think he's cautiously optimistic about Banham and Hightower. Probably more nervous about Allie than Rachel.

Break out years he said for both JJ and Tuck.

I wouldn't be surprised if your lineup is correct. It seems about right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom