New Conference Plan | The Boneyard

New Conference Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My Plan is we take take any team that wants to join on both coasts. We call it the Big Bweasts.
Everyone will love the Big Bweasts. We can have two unbalanced conferences because everyone knows they are never the same size.

Big East - Uconn, Providence, Seton Hall, St Johns, Maine Institute of Art, Georgetown, Navy, Snooky, USF, Louisville, Army, Depaul, Vassar

Big West - Marquette, Houston, SMU, Boise, SDSU, Gonzaga, San Francisco Institute of Art, Memphis, Pepperdine and Whittier.

All must immediately field all teams in all sports, including football. Thats right, I mean next year ready or not. (That Maine/Vasser matchup is going to be epic.) The present FBS schools should have no problem making a bowl. We'll throw for about 800 yards on the Johnnies' slightly inexperienced secondary. Won't that be refreshing.

Needless to say, no out of conference games will be allowed. We have built- in-doormats, why support the greedy raiding enemies or grabbing another boring game we might lose with a MAC Team.

There. Problem Solved.

Reaction Score
This was better before I had to cut out a bunch of shiite because of the character limit. Dogmania will be rendered useless here.

Reaction Score
Good call. You are very astute. I am a BC fan. Do you think a Uconn fan can't be sick of this whole mess? And even if I was a BC fan- do you really want to ask that question this year?

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Good call. You are very astute. I am a BC fan. Do you think a Uconn fan can't be sick of this whole mess?

Your make believe conference contradicts my make believe conference. I don't always promote fake conferences, but when I do, I prefer SUN BEAST

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm beginning to like the sound of the Manifest Destiny conference! From sea to sea and pole to pole. The way I see it we can cover thirty five states and eleven countries. We will have the best demographics within our footprint of any conference in the world.

Reaction Score
First off the thread should be named "My New Conference Idea" so as not to mislead.

Second, if you are a BCU fan your name should be "hamsterinatoiletroll" (notice it ends in troll)

If you are a UConn fan disregard the second point.

Reaction Score
So many newbies.

Hamster (provided it is the same one) used to post more frequently in the past. Not a BC troll.

Reaction Score
hey, I gotta speak up for my ole buddy ham. How ya been mon? Hamey's been around since the Hartford Courant "Husky Howl" days, circa 1997 or 96. Certainly before the great run to the elite 8 in 1998. He ain't no BC fan. I got your back buddy!!

Reaction Score
Thanks Gars-

This whole mess is making me sick. I've spent 30 years rooting for and enjoying the Big East.
Truthfully I hate every option here. I think I want to join the ACC and be done with it. I have no desire to go Coat to coast.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I apologize for jumping on him, and apologize to BC fans as well (who have been fairly good about not trolling egregiously on this board).

Reaction Score
So many newbies.

Hamster (provided it is the same one) used to post more frequently in the past. Not a BC troll.
Yep- I couldn't change it on Scout , Back to hamster from GFX dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom