New Concession Items Added | The Boneyard

New Concession Items Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
The food looks great, I'm already getting hungry. I'd still better be able to get a sausage roll with peppers and onions!

I'm not a huge Leinekugal fan, but to each their own. At least they recognize the demand for craft beer! Perhaps they should have looked into a Hooker lodge instead.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Speaking of Hooker Lodge, maybe they should have looked into that brewing company from Bloomfield.

Reaction Score
I rarely buy food inside the RENT due to overeating at the tailgate. Looking at that menu, the offerings look very good. One item not mentioned: sausage sandwich with grilled peppers/onions. At the Beer & wine tasting held in May at the RENT, the venders were local restaurants. One vender offered sausages & brats. When I asked the manager where he got those provisions, he mentioned a sausage company from the north end of Hartford. They were fabulous. Maybe this should be explored.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I wish they would open up a Dairy Bar satellite stand at the Rent

You and me both! Would love to down a Dairy Bar milkshake at the early season games!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'm up for a leinenkugel.

Reaction Score
I'm almost positive there was one when the Rent first opened. I think sales went down as when the temperatures went down. It was at the open end of the stadium.

Reaction Score
FDNY99 said:

Plans were in place for a mobile dairy bar truck. Two, to be precise. They were exploring how to accept husky bucks over a remote connection. Last I heard it was stagnant.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Plans were in place for a mobile dairy bar truck. Two, to be precise. They were exploring how to accept husky bucks over a remote connection. Last I heard it was stagnant.

Forget about the Husky bucks, it's not like we can count on the students to support our vendors if we can't count on them to show up on time and support the team. Dairy bar bodes well for families at the game, sparking a new generation of young Husky football fans.

Reaction Score
I don't know about you all, but I am more hungry for some wins than a new menu.

Reaction Score
NoRACupcakeCo11:36am via Facebook
NoRA S'mores Caboose will be at the season opener of UConn Football tonight against BYU at Rentschler Field!... fb.me/1f7NiGTxJ

>>NoRA S'mores Caboose will be at the season opener of UConn Footballtonight against BYU at Rentschler Field! Game starts at 7pm! Look out for us inside the stadium somewhere on the concourse and grab some toasted homemade marshmallow goodness! We are bringing Traditional (graham and chocolate), Strawberry Shortcake (strawberry cake and white chocolate with strawberries), Salted Caramel Fudge, and Chocolate Peanut Butter style marshmallow sandwiches!! You don't want to miss these - not your mother's s'mores!! ‪#‎gohuskies‬‪#‎bleedblue‬<<

Reaction Score
It would be awesome if some the Storrs area restaurants would open up satellite shops at the rent on gameday. Bring a little taste of Storrs to East Hartford. As an out of state Alum who can't easily make it up to Storrs it would be special to see a satellite Willington Pizza, DP dough, Teds or Huskies tailgate stand. The Rent feels foreign there is no nostalgia. This might be a minor detail but like Coach D's philosophy we have to build a tradition by doing the little things. Bringing a little bit of Storrs to East Hartford (the second most distant college stadium from campus) might help the struggle to build on our football traditions. Might even entice more out of state alum to make the trip to fill the seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom