New commercial | The Boneyard

New commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just saw a new commercial promoting season tickets for the 2015 season. Never seen one this time of year.
Showed players in the weight room and HCBD speaking about representing the university and state.

Reaction Score
I didn't find the commercial, but I did find a YouTube video of Coach Diaco being interviewed by Noah Finz on Sportsedge. I don't think anyone ever posted a link? As always, Coach D does a great job

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I didn't find the commercial, but I did find a YouTube video of Coach Diaco being interviewed by Noah Finz on Sportsedge. I don't think anyone ever posted a link? As always, Coach D does a great job

whether or not you think the man can coach your gonna have a hard time telling me theres a better ambassador/salesman for UConn Football than Bob Diaco

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
whether or not you think the man can coach your gonna have a hard time telling me theres a better ambassador/salesman for UConn Football than Bob Diaco
Bob has communication skills, I guess, but right now pretty much anyone who can consistently deliver 8+ wins a season is a better ambassador/salesman for UConn Football. I'm not saying that won't get there, but last season was pretty craptacular when viewed through the lens of promoting the program.

Personally, I find Bob's line of crap tiresome given the results to date.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bob has communication skills, I guess, but right now pretty much anyone who can consistently deliver 8+ wins a season is a better ambassador/salesman for UConn Football. I'm not saying that won't get there, but last season was pretty craptacular when viewed through the lens of promoting the program.

I know how you feel because I was sure we'd win 8-10 last year!

Reaction Score
I know how you feel because I was sure we'd win 8-10 last year!

you really thought they were a 8-10 win team last year and you think hcbd is full of crap?

Reaction Score
Smu, army, USF should have probably been wins if everything broke right. Everything broke wrong. Tulane maybe but that would have been pushing it. 4-5 wins were possible but eh, let's see what happens this year.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score

Its one season man... with sub-par talent, and a program re-build because FHCPP DESTORYED UConn Football. He set us back. Give the guy a chance.

CL82

Reaction Score
Its one season man... with sub-par talent, and a program re-build because FHCPP DESTORYED UConn Football. He set us back. Give the guy a chance.
You're right, of course. I'm not calling for him to be fired or anything but his Diaco speak rubs me the wrong way. Too slick by half.

CL82

Reaction Score
Would it bother you as much if he has a winning record? :cool:
Nope. Hell it would bother me less if he had gotten 5 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom