New coach will have to weed out quitters | The Boneyard

New coach will have to weed out quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
hate to say this since I think 80-85 percent are trying but too obvious some aren't going 100 percent on every play. Will be plenty of visual evidence from Buffalo & today

Reaction Score
hate to say this since I think 80-85 percent are trying but too obvious some aren't going 100 percent on every play. Will be plenty of visual evidence from Buffalo & today

The great thing about a new head coach is that every job is open competition. The new coach didn't recruit any of these players, nor did he determine who was best suited to start. I can't wait to see who rises to the occasion.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Some players are going to regret putting their lack of effort on film once the new coach watches all of it. He's going to get alot of VERY BAD first impressions of players from what is on film.

Reaction Score
Some players are going to regret putting their lack of effort on film once the new coach watches all of it. He's going to get alot of VERY BAD first impressions of players from what is on film.

there's some real clowns out there. Can't believe my money went towards this sh it show.

Reaction Score
I watched in amazement today but the only times I slammed my fist down in anger was a couple of the defensive plays where it was obvious they were not trying and they were missing tackles. They quit today and that in not acceptable. It's going to take years to undo this mess.

Reaction Score
I watched in amazement today but the only times I slammed my fist down in anger was a couple of the defensive plays where it was obvious they were not trying and they were missing tackles. They quit today and that in not acceptable. It's going to take years to undo this mess.

Been going to UConn athletic events for a long long time, decades, and that Towson game was the first time where during a game a thought started running through my head over and over: someone owes me a refund for this game. And the season just went downhill from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom