New Camara Article | The Boneyard

New Camara Article

Reaction Score
yup, read-and-react motion (esp. 5-0) and full-switching man-to-man are not for the faint of heart...

"Coming from a program where everything was set plays, adapting to our offense here was an adjustment. And I'm working on my defense, my defensive stance, and picking up on the concepts of what we want to do."

She'll be a great investment: 3 years to develop and produce underneath with a lot experience under her belt already.

Reaction Score
Having watched Batouly her freshman year at KY about 6 times I think the UCONN faithful will be very pleased with ALL aspects of her game! It sounds by the article she is ready to do her part to make the Huskies the best they can be!
She is not a high volume scorer but does her damage around the basket, she has been known to venture out to 10" to 12' to shoot! Using Dick Vitale speak, "She's a human eraser under the backboards!"

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Having watched Batouly her freshman year at KY about 6 times I think the UCONN faithful will be very pleased with ALL aspects of her game! It sounds by the article she is ready to do her part to make the Huskies the best they can be!
She is not a high volume scorer but does her damage around the basket, she has been known to venture out to 10" to 12' to shoot! Using Dick Vitale speak, "She's a human eraser under the backboards!"

She is like the Sparks' Alana Beard, in that she (as you say) is not a high volume scorer, but does so many other things during a game that helps her teammates on the floor be successful. Things that don't necessarily show up in the box score. Beard (a starter) is a huge part of the Sparks' success. Camara is now a year older (more mature on and off the court), and has gone through a full season of Geno's practices. You can except to see a new and improved Batouly Camara this year, than what we saw her freshman year at Kentucky.

Reaction Score
With all the All American offensive players, she is perfect for this UConn team.

Reaction Score
She sounds like a curious mixture of two of her teammates. She is all about the hustle plays, defense, doing the hard work, deadly in the paint, deadly off the boards. She sounds like a good fit to fill in for NC or GW.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom