New Boneyard | The Boneyard

New Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed these problems on this new site compared to the Scout one?

Reading the posts when not signed in is easy enough, once I sign in it takes FOREVER TO LOAD. I can visit courant.com, espn.com or any other site and visit multiple pages before the-boneyard page loads. When I make a post and hit submit, nothing happens. i have to hit submit multiple times before it posts, sometimes resulting in duplicate posts. Same thing on a mobile device.

A little buzzed, been wanting to post that for a while.

Also, we suck. I would rather have been blown out than blow a 17 point lead against a CUSA team, no matter how good they are.

Reaction Score
Has anyone noticed these problems on this new site compared to the Scout one?

Reading the posts when not signed in is easy enough, once I sign in it takes FOREVER TO LOAD. I can visit courant.com, espn.com or any other site and visit multiple pages before the-boneyard page loads. When I make a post and hit submit, nothing happens. i have to hit submit multiple times before it posts, sometimes resulting in duplicate posts. Same thing on a mobile device.

A little buzzed, been wanting to post that for a while.

Also, we suck. I would rather have been blown out than blow a 17 point lead against a CUSA team, no matter how good they are.

EDIT - See below, no confirmation that the post goes through. I hit submit this like 10 times and it made it through three times.

Reaction Score
I haven't had that problem but the new 5 posts per page limit is wack, when they start getting into their meat of the schedule and more people are posting we are going to see 100 page game threads. I don't understand the change in that and the character limits.

SJ

Reaction Score
is that why you posted this thread three times?

Reaction Score
Just tried to post a reply and was redirected to the old scout site. Not kidding. Would share a screen shot but the following error occurred: The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Just tried to post a reply and was redirected to the old scout site. Not kidding. Would share a screen shot but the following error occurred: The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

Perhaps you are being politely encouraged to stay with Scout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom