New Athletic Complex Videos/Pics/Updates | Page 11 | The Boneyard

New Athletic Complex Videos/Pics/Updates

Reaction Score
Just love that image of the new athletic complex/campus/the northeast rolling hills.

I once read a ranking of the most naturally beautiful states and CT was like 43rd. The description said the coastline was too short, the river too narrow, the lakes too small and the state was “mostly flat.” I think about it a lot on longer drives though out the state. Can’t turn around without a beautiful view of some rolling hills or waterfront views! Disgusting.

To be fair, every state is like. I've been to maybe 35 States and a dozen or two countries and there are ugly parts and beautiful parts to every place. Driving through industrial Naugatuck on Route 63 vesus the same road in Litchfield during fall foliage. The inner city portion of 8 Mile in Detroit to the towering sand dues along the shore in Traverse City in Michigan. Suburban sprawl in Charlotte to the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. The NJ Turnpike around the refineries and Newark Airport versus Cape May in New Jersey, etc.

Reaction Score
Just love that image of the new athletic complex/campus/the northeast rolling hills.

I once read a ranking of the most naturally beautiful states and CT was like 43rd. The description said the coastline was too short, the river too narrow, the lakes too small and the state was “mostly flat.” I think about it a lot on longer drives though out the state. Can’t turn around without a beautiful view of some rolling hills or waterfront views! Disgusting.
We don't want CT to become like NJ. Be glad.

Reaction Score
It's great for the softball program. I wonder if they will have evening issues from headlights of the cars coming down Calhoun Way? Eastern built up berms past their outfield fence trying to eliminate their problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom