New Articles | The Boneyard

New Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“There was a phone call … probably the most honest I've been with him,” Bird said.

I'd pay money to listen in on that ... and have every recruit Geno wants listen to it too.

Reaction Score
“There was a phone call … probably the most honest I've been with him,” Bird said.

I'd pay money to listen in on that ... and have every recruit Geno wants listen to it too.

The essence of what Sue told Geno, so I read, is that if he didn't come back to coach this year's Olympic WNT she wouldn't play. Dee said the same. Gives you the feeling that coaches matter--a lot. Don't think he'll do this again.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The essence of what Sue told Geno, so I read, is that if he didn't come back to coach this year's Olympic WNT she wouldn't play. Dee said the same. Gives you the feeling that coaches matter--a lot. Don't think he'll do this again.

Yup. But I want every morsel. Every kernel of why 13 plus years later he's still the coach for her. It has always been clear to me that the feisty Sue Bird does not want to go all in on Geno, but here she comes close. DT, on the other hand, gave it all up a long time ago. Sue is a very tough cookie. So, when she said what she said, I figure she said a very big mouthful about what Geno means to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom