NEW apparel for UConn fans | The Boneyard

NEW apparel for UConn fans

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hey everyone! There was a thread over in the basketball forum about a month ago about the woeful lack of apparel for UConn fans. So I decided to step up and create some awesome designs for us. Hopefully some of you enjoy my creations!

SHOP -> SHOP — Locker Room G

I launched my shop today and wanted to share it with y'all, as my first product line is for football. I released 5 designs and plan to drop 1 new design each week for the rest of the season.

As a special thanks to all of the fans and friends I've met on the yard, I am offering free shipping on any order and 15% all orders with the code BONEYARD15

If anyone plans to order in bulk (either for yourself or for your tailgate group) send me a PM and I can give you a slightly larger discount. Any order placed in the next few days should arrive to you by homecoming & I'll be coming up from Nashville for the game - hope to see some of y'all rocking some cool shirts :cool:

I am open to any feedback any of you have. Or if you have ideas you'd like to see memorialized on a shirt, let me know and I can try to make it happen.

Basketball shirts are coming soon!

Attachments

• Apparel for fans.jpg
    Apparel for fans.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 184

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Hey everyone! There was a thread over in the basketball forum about a month ago about the woeful lack of apparel for UConn fans. So I decided to step up and create some awesome designs for us. Hopefully some of you enjoy my creations!

SHOP -> SHOP — Locker Room G

I launched my shop today and wanted to share it with y'all, as my first product line is for football. I released 5 designs and plan to drop 1 new design each week for the rest of the season.

As a special thanks to all of the fans and friends I've met on the yard, I am offering free shipping on any order and 15% all orders with the code BONEYARD15

If anyone plans to order in bulk (either for yourself or for your tailgate group) send me a PM and I can give you a slightly larger discount. Any order placed in the next few days should arrive to you by homecoming & I'll be coming up from Nashville for the game - hope to see some of y'all rocking some cool shirts :cool:

I am open to any feedback any of you have. Or if you have ideas you'd like to see memorialized on a shirt, let me know and I can try to make it happen.

Basketball shirts are coming soon!
Nice!

But makes me want to open a Barry Bonds tee shop :p

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Nice!

But makes me want to open a Barry Bonds tee shop :p
Haha well you’ll have to make sure the neck hole is extra large ;)

But figured I’d just publish my Judge design too since I know there are some UConn / Yankee fan cross over

Reaction Score
I like Coach but they need to slow their roll on some of this stuff.

Reaction Score
Great idea. I wanted to get my wife a women's basketball jersey last year but the official partner site/ shop didn't have anything for UConn. They had ladies jerseys for Oregon and Duke, but not the most popular team in all of women's basketball. I know you're not doing jerseys, but anything that fills the enormous gap in offerings is a start.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Great idea. I wanted to get my wife a women's basketball jersey last year but the official partner site/ shop didn't have anything for UConn. They had ladies jerseys for Oregon and Duke, but not the most popular team in all of women's basketball. I know you're not doing jerseys, but anything that fills the enormous gap in offerings is a start.
Appreciate this - I can definitely try to make some WBB inspired apparel and also consider designs more tailored towards women!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom