New AP Power Poll - SUN #3 | The Boneyard

New AP Power Poll - SUN #3

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Too darn high... all this good news is bad ju ju (mojo). :confused: I'm going to bring it down a notch and point out that there are a couple other teams heating up and getting better too. Phoenix especially, and we still have to play them 3 times. There's going to be a lot of movement going down the stretch. I'll be happy to make the cut at the 8 seed and thrilled to get a bye.

AP WNBA Power Poll Week 9

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think that, when Dee and Brit are motivated, Phoenix is the #3 team.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I think that, when Dee and Brit are motivated, Phoenix is the #3 team.

At this point, I think I agree, but there's a long way to go. And I wouldn't count Washington out of that upper tier either. They are super-talented and just need to get tougher.

Reaction Score
Too darn high... all this good news is bad ju ju (mojo). :confused: I'm going to bring it down a notch and point out that there are a couple other teams heating up and getting better too. Phoenix especially, and we still have to play them 3 times. There's going to be a lot of movement going down the stretch. I'll be happy to make the cut at the 8 seed and thrilled to get a bye.

AP WNBA Power Poll Week 9

#8 seed is barely making the playoffs. If you are confident enough in the Sun making a big playoff run, that might be the best place to be. You'd get the #5 pick in a nice draft. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom