New Ad For Uconn Football | The Boneyard

New Ad For Uconn Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Saw a billboard this morning down in New Haven on I-91. Diaco with his arms crossed, pitching tickets now on sale. Even though I just got my season tix, I got excited when I saw it.

Reaction Score
Saw a billboard this morning down in New Haven on I-91. Diaco with his arms crossed, pitching tickets now on sale. Even though I just got my season tix, I got excited when I saw it.
I'm a happy ghost today as my buddy just dropped off my 2 sets of tickets. We are a group of 13 ghosts and one leader if that is what you want to call him. The only issue I have is what is the real start time of the BYU game? It appears that there are 3 possibilities from what I have seen on line. Hopefully this is the only UCONN hiccup with this game. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm a happy ghost today as my buddy just dropped off my 2 sets of tickets. We are a group of 13 ghosts and one leader if that is what you want to call him. The only issue I have is what is the real start time of the BYU game? It appears that there are 3 possibilities from what I have seen on line. Hopefully this is the only UCONN hiccup with this game. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to ESPN and UConn, the game will start at 7. There is another game on ESPN at 10:30 so that makes the most sense as they tend to give 3.5 hours of time per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom