New 2017 Commit - Zavier Scott (Killeen, Texas/Vilseck, Germany) | The Boneyard

New 2017 Commit - Zavier Scott (Killeen, Texas/Vilseck, Germany)

Reaction Score
Zavier Scott is a 6-2 200lb WR (?DB) w/ wheels (4.38 40-yard) attending Vilseck High School in Vilseck Germany. Has offers from CMU, EMU, Howard, Ohio, Syracuse and UMass. Scott’s dad is in the military. Scott currently lives in Germany, but he was born in Killen Texas and has also lived in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Virginia.

Announced via Facebook Live on his 18th birthday.

Reaction Score
2017??? I thought he was a 2018 recruit, no? In any case, this is a great get

There was talk of both options:

>>Premier Players International 9 hrs - Tune in today at 6PM CET(12pmCT) we have Zavier Scott going Live from our FB Page with a special announcement about his College Decision on his Birthday!!! Will it be Syracuse, UConn, or UMass for the 2017 Class? Or will Zavier reclassify and be a 2018 recruit for Ohio State or Michigan??? This is a very tough decision and 1 that is still not 100% until tonight at 6pm Live from our FB page!! Don't Miss Out!!<<

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

>>Premier Players International 9 hrs - Tune in today at 6PM CET(12pmCT) we have Zavier Scott going Live from our FB Page with a special announcement about his College Decision on his Birthday!!! Will it be Syracuse, UConn, or UMass for the 2017 Class? Or will Zavier reclassify and be a 2018 recruit for Ohio State or Michigan??? This is a very tough decision and 1 that is still not 100% until tonight at 6pm Live from our FB page!! Don't Miss Out!!<<

Just saw this on recruiting page...thanks! Seems like someting we're doing pretty frequently...getting players to reclassify so that the B1G schools don't come calling a year down the road

Reaction Score

Welcome to the dog pound!!

So did he have offers from Michigan or Ohio State for 2018?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Seems like a good get. Hope he is more a Desi Cullen personality than a Lagow personality.

Reaction Score
So Edsall like. Good size and speed. Under the radar enough that we could slide him into last year's recruiting class and possibly beat out bigger programs that would be on him for next year's class. Exciting player it sounds like.

Reaction Score
Realistically, you can't tell much from that video other than he has some speed. No one is hitting him. I want to see a stiff arm from him and how he fights through a tackle. What happens when he gets hit? Does he fold like an accordion? Does he bounce back up or does he put a licking on the guy trying to tackle him? It's great to be able to outrun high school kids but what happens when you can't outrun your opponent and you still need to catch and gain a yard or two. If Edsall thinks he has the right stuff then far be it from me to question. Just not seeing any lower the shoulder pads and put somebody on their back from this kid.

Reaction Score
Asks 3 questions, then admits he doesn't know enough to ask questions. Wet rag.

He he may not even play WR FFS. If only we had some coaches who have shown the ability to help kids develop...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Realistically, you can't tell much from that video other than he has some speed. No one is hitting him. I want to see a stiff arm from him and how he fights through a tackle. What happens when he gets hit? Does he fold like an accordion? Does he bounce back up or does he put a licking on the guy trying to tackle him? It's great to be able to outrun high school kids but what happens when you can't outrun your opponent and you still need to catch and gain a yard or two. If Edsall thinks he has the right stuff then far be it from me to question. Just not seeing any lower the shoulder pads and put somebody on their back from this kid.
Agreed - the tape shows very little. This is a kid that has made a name for himself at the camps from what I understand. He's apparently shown + speed in the exercises and performed in the one on one drills. I like his size, especially the word on his speed is accurate.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Agreed - the tape shows very little. This is a kid that has made a name for himself at the camps from what I understand. He's apparently shown + speed in the exercises and performed in the one on one drills. I like his size, especially the word on his speed is accurate.

6'2" 200lbs with legit sub 4.4 time coming out of HS? Yeah, those numbers will get attention.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom