New 2014 Commit - Sheriden Lawley (6-5 265lb OG/DT) | The Boneyard

New 2014 Commit - Sheriden Lawley (6-5 265lb OG/DT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Duplicate to thread just posted on Football Recruiting Forum (more info in 2014 Recruiting Thread)

LvilleBigRedFB4:04pm via Twitter for iPhone
Congrats to #2 Anthony Watkins and #55 Sheridan Lawley on their commitments to UConn! Congrats guys! @An kins__@sheridenL44

From the Lawrenceville School in Lawrenceville NJ via British Columbia

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2772063/sheriden-lawley
WOW what a get. Looks like he could be plugged in at a number of positions. Welcome to all 4 of the recruits to the Dog Pound. What a change in attitude with the Program. This is such a breath of fresh air as opposed to the last 3 years. Go Huskies!!!!!!!!!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Love it! VERY physical. After watching the film, I'm conflicted what side of the ball he should play on! I saw a few pancake blocks (including a couple of de-cleaters of big linemen) and I saw good speed and block shedding ability.

Reaction Score
Lawley lands at UConn, seven other Abby football players reel in scholarships
http://www.abbynews.com/sports/244393011.html

>>The Storrs, Conn. school is best known for its basketball teams – the Huskies men's and women's hoopsters have combined for 11 national titles. But with new head coach Bob Diaco (the former defensive co-ordinator at Notre Dame) on board, Lawley is confident the football program is on the rise.

"I just felt like UConn was the perfect fit," he said. "I really wanted to be in a college town – I thought that would be a cool thing. And it's close enough to the city.

"But probably the most important thing was the coaching staff. You could tell he (Diaco) really wants to win and bring them as close to a national championship as he can."<<

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure HCBD's mindset is not bringing us as close to a NC as he can.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I would have bet a Dairy Bar Milkshake that someone would key in just on that... geesh.

I'm not being critical of the kid, I get what he was trying to say. I just can't picture HCBD ever thinking in those terms and would bet you another milkshake that isn't the message he's delivering. He's way too positive and energetic for that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom