Never Doubted! | The Boneyard

Never Doubted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now if you believe that...

When they went down by 9 (or was it 10) I felt there was still a lot of time left to get back into it. I wasn't sure they had it in them tonight to do it, but it's not like we haven't seen this type of comeback from Bazz & Boat.

It was a gutty performance by both teams. As bad as UConn was for the first 36 minutes, they were very good the last 14. From what I remember they missed just one FT from around the 3 or so minute mark of regulation the end of the game.

The one addition by subtraction the team is experiencing is at the line. Alex, Scoe and Andre were horrible from the line. When they put a late line-up on the floor of Bazz, Boat, Omar, Daniels & Olander, that's a really good FT shooting line-up. Giffey is also solid and Wolf seems to have a nice stroke, though it was pretty much Bazz & Boat at the line late tonight. As good as Evans has been, and I do love having that kid, he's a poor FT shooter, but we have enough guards that we don't need him late in games.

Ugly but gutty win tonight.

Reaction Score
The win reminded me of our coach and his career. VERY very very very impressive. The heart aspect is readily apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom