Netflix Malice in the Palace | The Boneyard

Netflix Malice in the Palace

Reaction Score
I have such a vivid memory watching this game live. At that time my house was being renovated and I was forced to stay within 1 room not counting kitchen and bathroom with my older brother mom and dad. I had put the game on in passing and my dad who never watches American sports was sitting there minding his own business and decides to look at the score and comment it’s over. Pacers won. 15 seconds later Wallace pushes Artest and the rest is history. At the end of all of it my dad goes is this common and how come I’ve never watched basketball.

Nicely done documentary. Glad we got to finally hear their side of it

Reaction Score
Netflix has a documentary about the infamous fight between the Pacers, Pistons and the fans.

It was veey interesting to hear Aryest, O'Niell, Jackson' and Miller's point of view Check it out
Thanks for being the recommending this well before I saw this reviewed via any other source.

Just finished it and loved it. Really interesting to learn more about the stories and mindset of Artest, Jackson and O'Neal.

Gained a lot of respect for all of the players, Donnie Walsh, police and security guards interviewed in the documentary, but both of the fans showcased are total clowns. That fight was nothing until the guy who threw the beer. Also, that fan who challenged Artest on the court is a total clown. He was he was sucker punched and Artest's punch was a b---- move? Wow.

As a person who has lived with depression and anxiety, I feel nothing but empathy for Artest. Yes, he's a loose cannon, but he's also a deeply complex individual, similar to Rodman. I didn't know much about Stephen Jackson prior to this documentary, but I loved his attitude both in interviews and showing back the tape, just a real loyal guy who would do anything for his brothers.

In summary, I left the documentary feeling bad for all of the players involved in the fight and just sickened by the carnal rage of some of those Detroit fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom