Need your help: UCHG, AXS TV and Michigan | The Boneyard

Need your help: UCHG, AXS TV and Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As most of you know, @gampelcrazies and I record and upload the games to our website, uconnhuskygames.com. And, as most of you know, the upcoming Michigan game will be on AXS TV.

Neither of us have AXS TV, meaning that we won't be able to put the Michigan game on the site. Hopefully, one of you can help.

For those that do have AXS TV - are you able to record the game and transfer it either to .mp4 format (or other digital media) or a DVD? What I'm hoping for is that someone on here does know how to do this and can get this game to either one of us so we can upload to YouTube and post to our site and this site for all to enjoy.

If Comcast ends up adding AXS TV at the last second, then all of this is moot. But thanks to anybody who is able to help.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
If we were able to find a suitable online stream prior to the game, would there be a way to rip/record that data/footage?

Reaction Score
As most of you know, @gampelcrazies and I record and upload the games to our website, uconnhuskygames.com. And, as most of you know, the upcoming Michigan game will be on AXS TV.

Neither of us have AXS TV, meaning that we won't be able to put the Michigan game on the site. Hopefully, one of you can help.

For those that do have AXS TV - are you able to record the game and transfer it either to .mp4 format (or other digital media) or a DVD? What I'm hoping for is that someone on here does know how to do this and can get this game to either one of us so we can upload to YouTube and post to our site and this site for all to enjoy.

If Comcast ends up adding AXS TV at the last second, then all of this is moot. But thanks to anybody who is able to help.

Tcf,

I can dvr it on my directv receiver, but do not know how to do anything from there. If you can tell me what to do, i can do it.

Reaction Score

I was looking into this.

I believe this is how i would do it.

1) Record game
2) Connect DVR to DVD recorder and record

Only problem is that i am in Indiana and can't get it to you ASAP.

Reaction Score
Hey @tcf15 I found out I have the channel last night.

Happy to help you out, just DM me and walk me through the process.

Reaction Score
I kind of feel like the fact that this requires physical equipment and the knowledge to use it, I'm guessing the easiest way to do it is to have someone who has done this before do it. Finding someone to DVR it isn't the tricky part.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
@tcf15 You may remember me. I supplied you guys almost the entire 2012-2013 season a while ago when you mailed me a hard drive and I mailed it back to you with all the games on it. Fortunately, my in-laws have DISH and they do have AXS TV :) I have been recording all the games now for a few years now on my own using my Hauppauge HD PVR. Unless something crazy happens, I should be recording the game Wednesday night. I will PM you once I have all the commercials cut out.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@tcf15 You may remember me. I supplied you guys almost the entire 2012-2013 season a while ago when you mailed me a hard drive and I mailed it back to you with all the games on it. Fortunately, my in-laws have DISH and they do have AXS TV :) I have been recording all the games now for a few years now on my own using my Hauppauge HD PVR. Unless something crazy happens, I should be recording the game Wednesday night. I will PM you once I have all the commercials cut out.
Top Dog Indeed.

Reaction Score
Lifesaver! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hats off to @Minicoop69 and @NYUConn as well for wanting to help. Much appreciated guys, but I'll work with @UConn_Top_Dog to get the Michigan game on our site.

Reaction Score
Lifesaver! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hats off to @Minicoop69 and @NYUConn as well for wanting to help. Much appreciated guys, but I'll work with @UConn_Top_Dog to get the Michigan game on our site.

No problem. Happy to help.

To give you an idea of how absurd this channel is, last night from 7-8 p.m. it was showing movie trailers.

That's it. Movie trailers.

One after another for an entire hour.

Reaction Score
This thread just made my Thanksgiving. I've been panicking about not seeing this game for a solid week and a half. Big thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom