Need to stop.. | The Boneyard

Need to stop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fouling people on the shot. Seems like we do it more anymore every game. Hand in the face not on the arm, let them shoot!

Reaction Score
The travel on Facey has me wondering how the ref missed the fact that he was pushed.

H

huskymagic

our best lineup is Boatright, Terrence, Omar, Kentan and Amida together. Purvis and Hamilton off the bench. Kevin Ollie might have found the answer.

Reaction Score
Brimah is such a liability against athletic front courts. If he can even stay on the floor he contributes virtually nothing offensively and he's out of position on tons of defensive plays and switches.

Reaction Score
Brimah is such a liability against athletic front courts. If he can even stay on the floor he contributes virtually nothing offensively and he's out of position on tons of defensive plays and switches.
Can't really rip him, he just doesn't know the game.

H

huskymagic

Brimah doesn't even get any touches and your blaming Brimah? Your blame should be directed to the play and ineptitude of Purvis, Hamilton playing soft, scared, and getting stripped when he drives like he's in high school. Boatright holding the ball too much and making bad passes not being a facilitator. Brimah is definitely not the problem, he is a part of the solution.

Reaction Score
Brimah doesn't even get any touches and your blaming Brimah? Your blame should be directed to the play and ineptitude of Purvis, Hamilton playing soft, scared, and getting stripped when he drives like he's in high school. Boatright holding the ball too much and making bad passes not being a facilitator. Brimah is definitely not the problem, he is a part of the solution.

Have no clue what game you're watching, but when they go into him, he fumbles the ball and loses it.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
It comes down to defense.. We need to at least play defense.. We get lost on screens and let drives in... Your not going to stop someone like fraizer knocking down 3s unless you just dont let him touch the ball and that isnt going to happen... Ill take the offense thus far but the defense has been ugly

Reaction Score
Out rebounding Florida 18-11. But not passing the ball only 4 assists with 8 turnovers. lack of passing to get a good look at the basket has killed us all year.

Reaction Score
Defense has been terrible and Brimah is a big reason why. Lost today on defense.

Reaction Score
We are shooting the ball better, cut down on to's and not let florida get into the bonus and we can win this one. T Sam is playing hard, just need something, anything positive out of Purvis in the second half.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Would like to more Omar and less Purvis.

Would like to see Amida get some touches on the block too.

Reaction Score
I think Hamilton is going to a super star, soon, how soon is to be seen.. However, he may cost me a TV, especially when he gets a rebound and dribbles the length of the court and tries to go to the hoop between 2 or 3 defenders, i bet he is successful 1 out of 10 times, and inevitability a defender will pick his pocket, TURNOVER. I wish one of the coaches would teach him to either stop jump a shot or dish it to another open player.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
One minute were praising Purvis and next were bashing on him.. Hes clearly got to work on his shot because its flat as hell ha but Ill let him get those touches... Clearly Omar needs to be more aggressive as well but Im not giving up on Purvis hes shown hes got it.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I think Hamilton is going to a super star, soon, how soon is to be seen.. However, he may cost me a TV, especially when he gets a rebound and dribbles the length of the court and tries to go to the hoop between 2 or 3 defenders, i bet he is successful 1 out of 10 times, and inevitability a defender will pick his pocket, TURNOVER. I wish one of the coaches would teach him to either stop jump a shot or dish it to another open player.

His dribble is the issue... Its too high and away from his body causing him to pick it up and force a crazy pass or an off balance shot which he hits quite a bit surprisingly ha... But once he gets a controlled dribble he should be able to get a cleaner shot/ better passing options

Reaction Score
Facey did NOT travel (love to be able to watch again in slo-mo). Not close actually, not even a hop. He was hammered too!

Hate to sat it, Brimah may never get it on D or staying out of foul trouble. He is really clueless and his 2 fouls were beyond stupid. Both times he had Finney Smith double pumping because he was just there, to come down with the arm is just not thinking at all. On the 2nd one the foul was his 2nd error, he already had chased his guy too far enabling the offensive guy to go by him. Also he is not working hard to get offensive boards, I watched a couple and he just stands behind people instead of moving around and making him a tough box out. He's scaring me.

Reaction Score
Also he goes for block shots he has no chance at and then we give up offensive rebounds from the area he just left. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten better in the head. You know Miller is working with him.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Hes practicing against Nolan... Someones gotta lock Emeka in the gym with him for a week

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
For a while their offense was based on beating Brimah

Reaction Score
I wish Brimah would put people on the floor, his fouls are always weak.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Our pick and roll/three point defense needs to get fixed asap

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Hate when we let guys drive straight to the hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online