OT: - Need Some Feel Good? | The Boneyard

OT: Need Some Feel Good?

Reaction Score
I suspect she was "rappelling" rather than "propelling." ;)

She should have had her hair in a bun! We all know the power of the bun. Seriously though, good job by all involved with getting her safely back up to the top of the rock.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I saw a good story yesterday and thought i would share it. A 6 year old in Louisiana is a big football fan, and his favorite player is ex Alabama/Oklahoma qb Jalen Hurts. Getting ready for school he asked his mom to print "Jalen Hurts" on his new backpack. So mom did of course, and posted the picture online. Jalen found out about it and was quite impressed. So he bought a similar backpack, printed young Alexander's name on it, and sent the photo to the boy's family. Mom, dad ,and son were over the moon about it! Hurts is a great guy, player,and team mate!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I saw a good story yesterday and thought i would share it. A 6 year old in Louisiana is a big football fan, and his favorite player is ex Alabama/Oklahoma qb Jalen Hurts. Getting ready for school he asked his mom to print "Jalen Hurts" on his new backpack. So mom did of course, and posted the picture online. Jalen found out about it and was quite impressed. So he bought a similar backpack, printed young Alexander's name on it, and sent the photo to the boy's family. Mom, dad ,and son were over the moon about it! Hurts is a great guy, player,and team mate!
That's great. Here's the link to the story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom