Need new shows | The Boneyard

Need new shows

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A lot of my favorite shows seem to be coming to a finish line. Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire and Newsroom are going into their final seasons. How I Met Your Mother only has 2-3 episodes left. Boss already got axed. I will watch Breaking Bad on Netflix as soon as i get through Mad Men, but that show is finished too.

Veep, House of Lies, House of Cards, Shameless and Game of Thrones are the only shows that I really care about that are in their prime. Hannibal would be one of the best shows on television if it was on Showtime, but it is just OK on NBC. I didn't stick with Hannibal, and I basically don't watch anything else. If Shameless gets rid of one of its lead characters this year, which I think is 50/50, then it is a sign that show doesn't have much longer to go.

I don't watch zombies or vampires, and I am lukewarm on westerns. I think the sluts and sandels shows on Starz are boring. There is much better skin available on the Internet.

It looks like i will be reading more.

Reaction Score
When does Mad Men start?

Between the Americans, Mad Men, GOT, Cosmos and Archer I am pretty much tapped out.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We like Hannibal. And are chomping at the bit for Longmire to get back.

Reaction Score
Orphan Black is an interesting show (BBC America). Tatiana Maslany is fabulous playing multiple characters.

Reaction Score
I've caught up on Chicago PD and think it's been very intriguing………watched a shared 2 hour version with L & O:SVU and thought the cast was good so went back and watched them. I like it……..

Reaction Score
for stuff that already aired, and available through torrent....

utopia was one of the best shows of last year. graphic violence though
black mirror has 6 great episodes of tv. HIGHLY recommended
I really like skins, but it is tough watching if you do not like to watch teenagers high and drunk most of the time. Really well put together though.
Coupling was the best half hour show ever

In America....
Louie is coming back shortly.
Fargo will likely be interesting
Ground Floor is like a sitcom from 20 years ago, and i mean that in a good way

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Did you ever try Veronica Mars? That 1st season was pretty great, the next two were not as good but still worthwhile. Looking forward to watching the movie Friday night.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Now that NBC cancelled it, I think Hannibal has a 50/50 shot of being picked up by a cable channel. I think the show would be great on AMC or Showtime. It shouldn't try to go for a big broadcast audience. It is a very well acted, niche show that should be on a niche network with a 10-12 episode season.

Reaction Score
I can't believe Tyrant got a second season. But that's an OK show. Ray Donovan also picked up again. I think that is a really underated show.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Both of these shows are multiple seasons in, so you might have to do some catch up watching, but I enjoy "Royal Pains" and "Suits." They aren't particularly thought provoking but they are good mindless summer shows.

Reaction Score
The Americans is a terrific show. As is The Walking Dead.

Grimm is decent semindless TV

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I need to binge up on Ray Donovan. The new trailer is on.

Also, Fargo comin'! In September.

Hannibal is hard to watch but still great. Too many mind trips for Will.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
If you have Amazon Prime, check out Alpha House.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom