Need more Gabby | The Boneyard

Need more Gabby

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
DNoNEXPUQAAjUpQ.jpg

Reaction Score
Thanks SVC! I'm still trying to catch the Gabby segment from Sp.Cntr.

Sports Center evidently had A'ja Wilson and Dawn Staley doing USC's past year review/current year preview.
LaChina and Gabby posted some behind the scenes footage for LaChina's podcast. I am not sure how to save and post IG content but if I get a handle on it I will post the vids.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
lf you can "look" at twitter but you just can't post, I'm not seeing the point. Most of the distraction comes from looking at it.

Reaction Score
lf you can "look" at twitter but you just can't post, I'm not seeing the point. Most of the distraction comes from looking at it.

Nah. It's like saying you can watch TV, you just can't do on-camera interviews. The distraction the coaches are concerned about is someone doing/saying something online that causes trouble. Saying something dumb; getting into a twitter war with a troll.
It's similar to the fact that reporters only have limited access to the players. It limits their ability to get into trouble.

Reaction Score
Just cuz Geno struggles with twitter doesn't mean the players can't handle it responsibly. :p

Reaction Score
Just cuz Geno struggles with twitter doesn't mean the players can't handle it responsibly. :p

They do allow the players to be active on some other social media, like Instagram. Though I suspect they keep an eye on the Instagram accounts to make sure that they're not being...uncouth. ;)

I guess Twitter is singled out because it's perceived as being more "Wild West" than the others. Or maybe the coaching staff is just getting old.

edit: random example, since I'm such a visual person :cool:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

It was during this ESPN studio visit that Gabby did the interview with Cary Chow that was featured on their afternoon Sports Center broadcast recently. Gabby handled the interview perfectly. She was articulate, personable and very camera friendly. You might say she was simply Gabulous. :cool:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Ask the Pittsburgh Steelers about their headaches from players posting responses to Twitter. In their case posting is much worse than simply reading.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I don't get it what's going on here?
Think holiday at the end of last month where people get dressed up in costumes.
The ladies are dressed up as pop icons Fergie, Aliyah, Gwen Stefani, and Beyonce ( Destiny's Child Version).
You really need to get out more. :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gabby needs to be about 15 years older and I need to be a few inches taller.

Reaction Score
I take it the twitter handle @GenoAjustsayin is not legit?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom