Need Help | The Boneyard

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My friend in the Athletic Department is putting together a video for Men's Basketball, and he's looking for Jim Nantz game call where he said "There's a new mecca for college basketball, and it's Storrs, CT" from the 2004 National Championship. Does anyone happen to have video/audio footage of that game call?

Reaction Score
I have a video of it from the "Conn Quest" disc, but being somewhat technologically inept, I am unable to record the audio/video for you. The best I have been able to do is get just the audio. The various free programs I tried were able to get video, but only with garbled or no audio, and I don't know what settings to tweak.

Anyway, here's the sound bite I just uploaded:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2553195001/Mecca.wav

The accompanying video while he says, "The mecca (Meka) of college basketball is in Storrs, Connecticut. The Huskies take the title, 82-73. We'll hear from them as we continue from San Antonio in a moment," is Okafor celebrating holding up a #1 with his hand and then video cuts to the team rushing the court while band plays.

Hope it's good enough. If you or your friend have Conn Quest and are good with that stuff you can probably rip it yourself with better quality and results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom