Need help with WBB games on UCHG for upcoming season | The Boneyard

Need help with WBB games on UCHG for upcoming season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Moving out of the state and won't be able to record the games. Does anybody else here record the games? If you do, hopefully you'd be willing to send the games to me through some file sharing site and I would then upload the games. Message me if you're able to help out.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
You can access all of the games at uconnhuskygames.com, it takes a day or two for them to post but you'll get them all in their entirety.

Reaction Score
You can access all of the games at uconnhuskygames .com, it takes a day or two for them to post but you'll get them all in their entirety.

UCHG=uconnhuskygames

tcf is one of the owners of that site and is asking for help to be able to keep on doing what he's been doing.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
UCHG=uconnhuskygames

tcf is one of the owners of that site and is asking for help to be able to keep on doing what he's been doing.
TY, misunderstood the post.

Reaction Score
UCHG=uconnhuskygames

Thanks - UCHG is just engrained in my mind now that I forgot that some people probably don't know what it means.

Reaction Score
We live in Florida and subscribe to SNY through Direct tv. We get most of the games that way. You can also get them on ESPN3 on the internet. We found that can be frustrating, though, as the picture quality fluctuates if there any problems in the internet flow.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
smh... @tcf15 I understand what you're asking, I'll ask a buddy and see what he can offer.

For all you other posters TCF15 is the owner/uploader of the uconnhuskygames website, he's moving out of the UConn viewing area... so if you want to continue seeing games for the upcoming season he'll need your assistance, if not, you will not see many NEW games posted to that website

Reaction Score
UCHG=uconnhuskygames

Thank you. What the hell good is an abbreviation or acronym if no one has ever heard of it? UCHG: UConn Holy Grail? UConn Hard Games? Unlikely Convergence of Horrible Graphics?

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Moving out of the state and won't be able to record the games. Does anybody else here record the games? If you do, hopefully you'd be willing to send the games to me through some file sharing site and I would then upload the games. Message me if you're able to help out.
With the season starting in literally a couple of days I was just wondering if we ever got this figured out? I love the site and hope it can continue to be updated.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
With the season starting in literally a couple of days I was just wondering if we ever got this figured out? I love the site and hope it can continue to be updated.

I believe state troopers were called in to prevent the move...

Reaction Score
I contacted TCF15 and made arrangements to upload games. I just uploaded all of last seasons Geno Auriemma Show, and they are now available on UConn Husky Games.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I contacted TCF15 and made arrangements to upload games. I just uploaded all of last seasons Geno Auriemma Show, and they are now available on UConn Husky Games.

Excellent! Thanks to all who help with this endeavor.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
That's awesome. I actually get all of the games with my DirecTV service but I still use the site heavily year round. Thanks for stepping up!

Reaction Score
As mentioned above, @MJL243 came through in the clutch and the 2016-17 season will be available on UConnHuskyGames this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom