Need Help regarding Uconn Football Renewals | The Boneyard

Need Help regarding Uconn Football Renewals

Reaction Score
I am looking for some help regarding the Football renewals. I had 8 preferred sideline tickets last year and this year, 2 of my guys dropped out, so we are only going to get 6 tickets this year. We decided to move over into the reserved endzone section as well, instead of staying in the preferred sideline section.
When I go online to do this, the site doesn't let me switch from 8 tickets to 6 tickets and it also doesn't let me change from the preferred sideline pricing to reserved endzone.
Not sure if anyone kinows what I am doing wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
I am looking for some help regarding the Football renewals. I had 8 preferred sideline tickets last year and this year, 2 of my guys dropped out, so we are only going to get 6 tickets this year. We decided to move over into the reserved endzone section as well, instead of staying in the preferred sideline section.
When I go online to do this, the site doesn't let me switch from 8 tickets to 6 tickets and it also doesn't let me change from the preferred sideline pricing to reserved endzone.
Not sure if anyone kinows what I am doing wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm not sure either, but I'd give them a call. Whenever I had issues I'd call them and they'd fix it for me quickly. They're very pleasant to deal with.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If you renew by today you get a bluelot season pass. Not sure how this wasn’t publicized.

Reaction Score
If you renew by today you get a bluelot season pass. Not sure how this wasn’t publicized.

You don't "get" one -- you have the opportunity to buy one. Get one makes it seem as if they're giving it for renewing -- not making you pay an extra $95

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
You don't "get" one -- you have the opportunity to buy one. Get one makes it seem as if they're giving it for renewing -- not making you pay an extra $95
You are correct. The verbiage to me was “gets a blue lot pass.” $95 to be in blue for the season ain’t bad at all considering I had basically been paying 120 to park at the daycare.

Reaction Score
Just guessing that they are behind last year renewals...
1552077119821.png

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone know what the deal is with the Blue parking passes this year? What's different than before? Are they offering the Blue pass to all ticket holders now?

Reaction Score
Anyone know what the deal is with the Blue parking passes this year? What's different than before? Are they offering the Blue pass to all ticket holders now?

It appears they are offering the opportunity to purchase blue lot passes to any season ticket holder who renews by the March 17th deadline.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
We've renewed and they thanked us.

I gave up my seat for the one win last year and I hope I get to see a couple of W's this year.

Reaction Score
If any of you *want* blue parking, but aren't necessarily entitled to it, I'd ask the box office if they would sell you one anyway. I can't imagine they will turn your money down.

Reaction Score
Renewed my pair today. Also, upgraded and bought a blue parking pass, which will make Tailgates more fun. I feel like I should be more excited about this.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Renewed my pair today. Also, upgraded and bought a blue parking pass, which will make Tailgates more fun. I feel like I should be more excited about this.
I thought the pre-game bands in the Blue Lot were excellent this year. That's pretty exciting.

Reaction Score

so - I have been trying to renew my two seats and finally take the plunge from red lot to blue lot. last season, my rep offered me the ability to buy up to 5 blue lot passes so I could disperse to my tailgating crew who have been turned off from buying seasons (soft body, I know). Now, as I finally convinced my group its time to go Blue, my new rep will only let me buy 1 blue lot pass. Anyone have any ways around this? We have 4-6 cars for every game in our crew and unfortunately they wont buy seasons due to current state of the program and how much cheaper it is to buy on stubhub while in the parking lot vs prepay with seasons. Is there a secondary marketplace for blue lot passes?

Season ticket holders rep was combative and rude and essentially let on that since I am considered young alum he doesn't really care to secure my renewal, which after 1-11 and not missing a home game in 10 years, is a little disheartening.

enough with my whining - any insight to secure more blue lot without buying more seats?

Reaction Score
If any of you *want* blue parking, but aren't necessarily entitled to it, I'd ask the box office if they would sell you one anyway. I can't imagine they will turn your money down.
well, I tried to buy 5 blue lot passes and they did turn that down lol

Reaction Score

In that case I think you will end up in the red lot if you don’t have a handicap hanger or display a blue lot pass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom