Need a favor | The Boneyard

Need a favor

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
In my nearly 60 years of providing this board with hand-crafted artisanal postings, I have yet to ask for a favor.

Until now - a friend of our family is up for athlete of the month at a local high school. My daughter has been on teams with this kid and she’s just a great, great kid.

Swimming is a hard-ass sport and there’s no hiding when you get beaten - this kid is not the greatest swimmer, but she shows up for practice six days a week and has for the past 10-12 years. I would kinda like to see her win.

If you could vote for her via liking this tweet, I would appreciate it.

Reaction Score
In my nearly 60 years of providing this board with hand-crafted artisanal postings, I have yet to ask for a favor.

Until now - a friend of our family is up for athlete of the month at a local high school. My daughter has been on teams with this kid and she’s just a great, great kid.

Swimming is a hard-ass sport and there’s no hiding when you get beaten - this kid is not the greatest swimmer, but she shows up for practice six days a week and has for the past 10-12 years. I would kinda like to see her win.

Done

Reaction Score

Done and good luck!

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

My throat would never forgive me if I went against Fishy. Go Victoria!

Reaction Score
Is it time to crank up the ol' Boneyard voting machine? Who did that? Dr. Dos?! Get this kid 10 million votes overnight.

Reaction Score

Competitive swimming is a lot of work and individual events require a lot of dedication. Glad to support her.

Reaction Score

U win ... she is gonna win easy, Two to one over the next girl.

But why is Arlington HS - inland from Poughkeepsie and not on the river The Admirals? must be the alliteration thing. cool football uniforms

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom