Need a favor if anyone can help. | The Boneyard

Need a favor if anyone can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At one time, I had saved the link for every game streamed on ESPN. Then I saw that ESPN archived these games and deleted my individual links. Then ESPN killed the archive. The individual links work. Here is the early game with Stanford, the one where KML hurt her elbow.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/1215926/3-stanford-vs-1-connecticut

The individual links appear to still work even though there is no archive. Does anyone have links for more games?

Reaction Score
Louisville game on you tube:
Also have the NCAA final and semi-final. Do you have them?

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
At one time, I had saved the link for every game streamed on ESPN. Then I saw that ESPN archived these games and deleted my individual links. Then ESPN killed the archive. The individual links work. Here is the early game with Stanford, the one where KML hurt her elbow.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/1215926/3-stanford-vs-1-connecticut

The individual links appear to still work even though there is no archive. Does anyone have links for more games?

That may be the one game I never want to see again. As a parent and a human, I basically freaked out hearing KML screaming and they played it over and over.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
dogs barking, can't fly without unbrella

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
That may be the one game I never want to see again. As a parent and a human, I basically freaked out hearing KML screaming and they played it over and over.

It was a whole less fun being there and our seats are right behind the visitor's bench, not far from where she landed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom