ND Stories | The Boneyard

ND Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I suppose those would be interesting coming into last season, with the anticipation of playing 4 times.

This year? Not so much.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I appreciate now knowing what the heck happened to Mabrey and why she spent the second half of the season on the bench. Athletes are not immune to the Freshman 15.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. Totally respect ND. Worth keeping track of. Hopefully will be able to catch some of their games against ACC.

Reaction Score
I'm waiting for an article asking them about the Final Four and how they felt after the game. How disappointed their season was, etc. Now that, I would read!!!!;)

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I'm waiting for an article asking them about the Final Four and how they felt after the game. How disappointed their season was, etc. Now that, I would read!!!!;)

The last article linked on the page, way at the bottom, comes close to touching on this.

Reaction Score
Why not?

Because the person who started the post DID think it was interesting, so unless someone is merely trying to inflate his/her post count, such a post serves no purpose.

And if you really think it's a pointless thread, better to let it die then push it back up to the top of the list.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Because the person who started the post DID think it was interesting, so unless someone is merely trying to inflate his/her post count, such a post serves no purpose.

And if you really think it's a pointless thread, better to let it die then push it back up to the top of the list.

Or one can use it as the opportunity to treat an opponent as the foil that they are. Folks just love to hate ND.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the face said after the loss this is my f---- house

Reaction Score
What I cannot wait for is to see Notre Dame going up against Duke, North Carolina, and Maryland. I think Muffet might have a number of losses next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom