ND Misses Out On Westbrook Too? | The Boneyard

ND Misses Out On Westbrook Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Just picked up a report that Westbrook will choose between Maryland, Oregon State, and Tennessee. Can't confirm just yet.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Shocked she picked Tennessee. Notre Dame is set at the wing for a long time with Mabrey/Ogunbowale/Young and Boley to an extent. Both would have been HUGE for Notre Dame and definitely would have earned playing time, but they'll likely see bigger minutes at Tennessee and Connecticut than they would at Notre Dame. Notre Dame has stock piled a slew of really talented players the last few classes so they'll be fine even missing out on these two. Will they be a title favorite though? Not sure.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Tennessee had a GAPING hole talent wise at Westbrook's position. This was really a no brainer decision for her, but other factors complicated it.. (location/family history at Oregon state, program potential at Notre Dame and Maryland, family roots in SoCal.. etc.).

I think Westbrook made a great decision and being that I met her mother and knows she hails from a great family, I'm excited for her.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Dam!! ND 0 for 2 tonight!
They knew they would come off the bench at N.D. To many guards. Westbrook will start with Deshields leaving and once Nurse leaves Walker will start as well. With Ogumbawale, Mabrey Young and Patberg at N.D. they would have to split time and get less minutes. I found out about 3 days ago neither were going to N.D. Muffet will be looking to add up to 5 players next year. We needed bigs more and got 2 quality ones. Not saying i wouldn't have been glad if they came to N.D. but i think we will be fine going forward.

Reaction Score
Please learn to spell her name - Ogunbowale
Please learn to stop judging people.I think you know who im talking about. Really didn't feel like looking it up so i took a stab at it. Not exactly the easiest name to remember. Sounds like i got a monkey on my back.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Please learn to stop judging people.I think you know who im talking about. Really didn't feel like looking it up so i took a stab at it. Not exactly the easiest name to remember. Sounds like i got a monkey on my back.

I think misspelling someone's name is very disrespectful. The fact that you "didn't feel like" doing the simple internet search required to get it right is even more disrespectful.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
Gino would never stand for mispelled names, that's why he doesn't put names on jerseys. :eek:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
RZM33.gif

Reaction Score
I think misspelling someone's name is very disrespectful. The fact that you "didn't feel like" doing the simple internet search required to get it right is even more disrespectful.
I think you calling someone out on a message board over something this small is disrespectful. . People make mistakes all the the time. Im sure you have spelled someones name wrong before. Especially one as long as hers. Im a single father of 3 that works 50 plus hours a week that lives on about 5 hours sleep so im sure i make several mistakes on these boards. I thought it was right and had no idea someone would freak out if i was off a little bit . Im not going to look up every word i have in question because id never get anything posted. Not everyone has the same education so they should not be criticized for their flaws. Im sure she would misspell my last name to. And it would not bother me one bit. But i guess since she is famous her name is all that matters? Hard work got me where i am today not smarts. I didn't have the opportunities and education iv been able to provide for my children but i did all right. My kids are all in high school and are smarter then i ever was and will all go to college which is something my parent couldn't afford. At least my kids wont be judged for there lack of education like their father is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom