ND and Tenn Lose - Very satisfying for Fans of UConn [merged thread] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

ND and Tenn Lose - Very satisfying for Fans of UConn [merged thread]

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
PS: They both won today.....big leads; almost lost;
Not quite.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Well, this is really sad. A guy takes a few days off for a long weekend, and you go ahead and start a hate on Tenn and ND thread without me.
Didn't get to punch out Orange. Didn't get to bash on Lime Green. Ugly, Ugly colors, both of em.
I'm gonna go open a bottle of Bourbon and drown my sorrows.
I thought you guys liked me. Sniff.
:(

Reaction Score
Went to a wedding in Eastern Tennessee last fall. Came away without scars, But it was close enough to the VA border for me to escape quickly should I spot Candace Parker. Speaking of which parker was at a restaurant table next to us and seemed pretty regular to me, no horns or pointed tail or anything devilish. Sorry Husky fans.

It had the beginning of a great joke. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I can understand why some Vol fans have doubts about KJH. She didnt exactly light the world on fire at her 3 prior stops. In 4 seasons at NC st. she had .522 winning %, .442 within the ACC. Just slightly better in 6 seasons at Miss St. Im not convinced she'd be coaching there right now if she werent VFL.

Some on VolNation are turning on Harper's husband/coach also.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
It had the beginning of a great joke. :rolleyes:
I thought it would be the same. Turned out pretty well. Pretty area with some neat history, some of which I knew about. If you never heard of the would be State of Franklin, give it a google.

I didn’t bother to edit, but somehow my post left out a few words when I entered it. I saw Candace Parker in Los Angeles while visiting my son. I doubt she was in Johnson City TN when we were there.

Reaction Score
No judgement here. But its interesting that Missouri St (22-3) is arguably a better team this year (probably with the players she recruited).
They only lost Green who averaged 13.4 pts a game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom