ND 37 Prov 27 @halftime | The Boneyard

ND 37 Prov 27 @halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I expect ND to win big at the end but this game is closer than it should be.

Louisville 30 Pitt 27 @ halftime

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Diggins and Peters appear to be killing it from box score. No one else doing much for the Irish. ND needs Mallory and Novosel to play well, or they don't look like a championship team. If Diggins gets a hero complex on offense, another WVU result is possible at some point. Not against Providence, though.

Both teams with 10 turnovers. That must have been a joy to watch as a spectator. One TO per minute- it's FANtastic.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Diggins and Peters appear to be killing it from box score. No one else doing much for the Irish. ND needs Mallory and Novosel to play well, or they don't look like a championship team. If Diggins gets a hero complex on offense, another WVU result is possible at some point. Not against Providence, though.

Both teams with 10 turnovers. That must have been a joy to watch as a spectator. One TO per minute- it's FANtastic.

I'd add McBride and Achonwa, because they are a team that really needs everyone to contribute IMO. ND has been looking a bit shaky lately even without the loss to WVU.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'd add McBride and Achonwa, because they are a team that really needs everyone to contribute IMO. ND has been looking a bit shaky lately even without the loss to WVU.
Agree- just that Novosel and Mallory are the heart and soul of that team. Diggins is the star, and Peters is really demonstrative, but those two are the real engine that makes that team go. They will be sorely missed next year.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I read an article in the SB Tribune that said Novosel played Sunday with the flu (IVs before the game and at halftime). It's likely that Novosel is less than 100%. We rarely hear about players being sick but it's something that likely affects every team at some point during the season.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
ND wins 66-47. I'm sure this wasn't the effort Muffet expected or wanted from her team after the loss on Sunday to WVA.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
66-47 final. That's definitely a game to forget. Especially if you're Brittany Mallory. Yikes. Novosel not much better.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Think pretty much everyone just wants the postseason to start. A&M is tied at halftime 29-29 with an atrocious Missouri team.

Reaction Score
I definitely think this has affected Kelly significantly, especially given the defensive assignments she gets.

Alex has nailed it. Dog days. Doldrums. Poop sandwich. You name it. Teams are tired, beat up, and vulnerable.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I read an article in the SB Tribune that said Novosel played Sunday with the flu (IVs before the game and at halftime). It's likely that Novosel is less than 100%. We rarely hear about players being sick but it's something that likely affects every team at some point during the season.
Absolutely, Cat, and it is something most fans don't account for when frustrated with why a player may not play well for a game or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom